Call Sheilah! is a woman-owned business with a proven track record. We organize chaos and turn mountains into molehills. No detail is too small; no challenge is too large.
If you like the idea of having a personal assistant on retainer or someone to call when the to-do list is overwhelming, then the services provided by Call Sheilah! are for you.
Sheilah R. Sable, the proprietor of Call Sheilah! has more than 25 years of experience in non-profit operations and management and was the lead in the successful and historic marriage equality campaign in New York State.
Her work with various institutions in the Capital Region have helped hone skills that include operations, programming, administration, communications, social media, strategic grassroots advocacy and planning.
During the last decade, she held a leadership position working and overseeing many successful legislative campaigns, including her role as a lead organizer for New Yorker's for Marriage Equality, the successful coalition of organizations that pushed the New York Marriage Equality bill through the New York State Legislature in 2011. Additionally, she provided leadership for the annual Equality & Justice Day, recruiting, organizing and implementing one of the most well attended advocacy days each spring at the Capitol.
During her tenure in that role and the prior non-profit management, she was able to hone skills that are valuable to any and all legislative, advocacy, and organizing work. Call Sheilah! wants to work with advocates in the Capital Region, and support your advocacy efforts and legislative campaign strategies.
We all know life's many tasks can get overwhelming. At Call Sheilah! we believe that suffering because of them is truly optional. Let us help bring balance to your life.
Here are some of the ways Call Sheilah! will help:
- Coordination of legislative meetings for your Advocacy Day and other advocacy efforts/event planning
- Special Event Planning – those revolving around legislative advocacy efforts and other issue areas (development, program, education)
- Legislative Campaign Consultation – Call Sheilah! can provide support to your campaign team and offer strategic guidance on any and all issues that are of importance to you and the mission of your organization
- Management of special projects; administrative oversight and/or support for temporary short as well as long term projects
- Errands of all kinds: from grocery shopping to pet transportation to de-cluttering
- Event planning: from organizing vendors and attendees to set up and break down
- Moving assistance: from packing up, coordinating related services to move in
- Vacation prep and re-entry; from pet kennel drop offs to stocking the fridge for your return
- Assistance of all kinds for your aging parent or loved one
- Tending to details of your life during a temporary set-back or disability
- Small business/temporary help, from mailings to filing to reception